UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

Carol Field

If anyone else gets paid, please post. I'm expecting a rollover check, so I'm praying they hurry up and mail it already:eek:. This is how big I open my eyes when the mail arrives. Lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I do hope that some of you will come back after you have filed your 2016 taxes to tell us if you would have elected to do the same or if you would done the right thing by choosing the rollover.

I do hope that some of you will come back after you have filed your 2016 taxes to tell us if you would have elected to do the same or if you would done the right thing by choosing the rollover.
Do the right thing by choosing the rollover? I believe people are doing what is right for their situation at this time. There is no right or wrong way. It is whatever the individual decides to do. Not my place to judge.

Malcom Massey

I also had this happen, same thing, they originally received mailed package 10/18, two calls confirmed package complete, third call 11/21 discovered missing spousal consent doc, was allowed to scan & upload same day, confirmed this all with a supervisor, now shows complete. Only rub? it shows my election was made 11/21 with a deadline of 11/12, so we will see.

kenman31

Were they specific on what order the direct deposits were going out? Or was it they were going to just start but in no particular order if that makes sense.
No.. They didn't tell me that, but then again I didn't ask. I would think it would processed like all other retirement and pension pay..in bulk

Gary Lyle

If anyone else gets paid, please post. I'm expecting a rollover check, so I'm praying they hurry up and mail it already:eek:. This is how big I open my eyes when the mail arrives. Lol
This is what I am looking for everyday!
Snap5a.jpg