UPS Special Pension Buyout Offer - December 2016

Shecoope

@Shecoope, yes. U can call bny Mellon(18006347936) to see if your ss# has been processed, but I was told to give them 24/48hrs as of today, but again they do have have till 23rd to process, it's up to bny Mellon if the DD b4 the 23rd.
I called The UPS special pension service center they told me that my information has been sent to BNY Mellon

Tinka16

I called The UPS special pension service center they told me that my information has been sent to BNY Mellon
My info is there, yet UPS has not released the funds to them yet. They will be released on Dec 23 according to UPS retirement center. They are not scheduled to be released before that date in their system.

Shecoope

My info is there, yet UPS has not released the funds to them yet. They will be released on Dec 23 according to UPS retirement center. They are not scheduled to be released before that date in their system.
Oh ok well she gave me a number to call and also to call that number Friday but everybody will get their funds Monday hope this helps

Shecoope

Ok everybody look I’m sorry if I been annoying but I was just tryna get more information on this buyout but if I was annoying I’m sorry but I was employed at ups for 11 years I now have a better job where I’m much more happier and get treated with respect and no I will not blow all my funds I will be back to report at tax time when I get my W2 but keep the updates coming and happy holidays to you all

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok everybody look I’m sorry if I been annoying but I was just tryna get more information on this buyout but if I was annoying I’m sorry but I was employed at ups for 11 years I now have a better job where I’m much more happier and get treated with respect and no I will not blow all my funds I will be back to report at tax time when I get my W2 but keep the updates coming and happy holidays to you all

E3DD5BC7-F4EB-4641-B74E-41516ED1229D.gif

Shecoope

@Mimia25 or to anyone else I have a better number to BNY Mellon ‭1 (800) 773-8919‬ press option 2 I officially confirmed that my files was transferred on December 17 direct deposit could be tomorrow or Monday I confirmed my routing number and everything so any day now just thought it might help

Tinka16

Good afternoon I got some good news called BNY Mellon it was sent to my bank today it’s a matter of time before my bank post the deposit
Our banks are not seeing the deposits yet BNY has sent them. BNY said they are getting a lot of calls about this. Perhaps give your bank a call-my bank sees nothing pending..nothing posted. Nothing at all even though BNY sent it.