UPS suing to identify plan leaker

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS suing to identify plan leaker - Democrat Gazette

UPS suspects that one of its pilots obtained secret business plans for its aircraft fleet and then posted them online, the shipping giant said in court records.

In a federal lawsuit filed this week, UPS said its strategic plans are highly confidential, and that a PowerPoint presentation containing the trade secrets was created and intended only for senior executives.

"At some point, an unknown UPS pilot wrongfully obtained a copy of the PowerPoint," UPS states in its lawsuit. Then, in late September, "the unknown UPS pilot posted statements on an online discussion forum about UPS' confidential strategic plans regarding its aircraft."

Now, the company is taking steps to identify whoever was responsible for posting the strategic plans on an Internet message board frequented by pilots.

upschuck

I blame a senior executive. How else could the pilot have access to them. Safety room is under lock and key here, so I'm sure theirs would be a much tighter security.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
UPS suing to identify plan leaker - Democrat Gazette

UPS suspects that one of its pilots obtained secret business plans for its aircraft fleet and then posted them online, the shipping giant said in court records.

In a federal lawsuit filed this week, UPS said its strategic plans are highly confidential, and that a PowerPoint presentation containing the trade secrets was created and intended only for senior executives.

"At some point, an unknown UPS pilot wrongfully obtained a copy of the PowerPoint," UPS states in its lawsuit. Then, in late September, "the unknown UPS pilot posted statements on an online discussion forum about UPS' confidential strategic plans regarding its aircraft."

Now, the company is taking steps to identify whoever was responsible for posting the strategic plans on an Internet message board frequented by pilots.

So what are the plans for the planes?

oldngray

nowhere special
russia-russia-russia-5208501.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Their air has been an hour late every day for several months! Who the hell would even want their plans and how strategic could they possibly be?!