UPS worker caught literally rolling box down the sidewalk during delivery (VIDEO)

rod

Retired 22 years
“My concern is that what if this item had been irreplaceable such as a family antique, one of a kind item, or a piece of art,” continued the customer.

My concern is what if shippers actually properly packed their items? Fake, or at least hypothetical, concern is what passes for news these days, I guess...

Well then some one should have told him UPS won't insure antiques or irreplaceable items.

Integrity

Binge Poster
UPS worker caught literally rolling box down the sidewalk during delivery (VIDEO) - Daily Hive

Another video has surfaced online showing a delivery gone-wrong in Canada and this time UPS is to blame.

In the video, you can see a UPS employee delivering a large parcel to a residential home on Wednesday, January 9 just before 4:30 pm.

But rather than using a trolly to help carry the box, or even make an attempt to carry it, the worker rolls the parcel along the sidewalk, flipping the box and its contents over repeatedly.
This is a clearly taught and posted acceptable method of handling packages of this type at the company.

Doesn't make sense I know, but it is true.

J

Just Hawk

Don't order a living room set or wooden bunk beds or a BBQ and drivers wouldn't have to roll/slide packages up your porch! They are ONE person.

BobBarker

UPS worker caught literally rolling box down the sidewalk during delivery (VIDEO) - Daily Hive

Another video has surfaced online showing a delivery gone-wrong in Canada and this time UPS is to blame.

In the video, you can see a UPS employee delivering a large parcel to a residential home on Wednesday, January 9 just before 4:30 pm.

But rather than using a trolly to help carry the box, or even make an attempt to carry it, the worker rolls the parcel along the sidewalk, flipping the box and its contents over repeatedly.
people get butthurt for no reason

F

Frankie's Friend

It wouldve been helpful if he didnt let loose of the pkg when he turned it over to show that he tried to control the impact when it flipped each time.

Just my thoughts even if it was rolled which looks unprofessional to people who dont move hundreds of heavy and bulky pigs every day with a time allotment hanging over their heads.

I hope he ran scratch that day even if he was taken out of service for a few weeks for being caught on video running scratch.

BrownRecycler

Nothing wrong with the method.

The customer complaining about "what if it a antique..". Bro. You don't put a fragile antique in a UPS shipping. You hired a van carrier service that will carefully deliver that.

Just at least admit that you are a cheap customer.