UPSers.com not for german employee

jido

Hi guys,

i´m a clerk from the airhub cologne/germany and i would like a entrance to UPSers.com, too.
But i find not a registration for UPSers.com

Can anybody help me?

:confused:1Jido

wily_old_vet

Jido-Sorry about Diadlover, someday he will get banned from this board (hopefully). As far as UPSers.com, look on your pay stub and find your employye number. You will need that. I would ask the HR dept where you are about how to go about registering for the site. If you can't register, don't worry too much about it. It is basically a propaganda site, though it does have some okay features. If you have questions about the job we will answer here as to how it is here. Welcome to the site. It's good to see some international flavor here.

B

brownISer

get a grip---UPSers.com is not propaganda...is viewing your paycheck propaganda?...how about the discounts available to all UPSers???

B

brownISer

1. Enterprise Portal Eligibility:
Access is available to active and inactive employees in the U.S. and Canada, UPS Business Units, and retirees in the UPS Retirement Plan. Separated employees have access until June of the year following separation.

wily_old_vet

Brown-As I said to Jido it does have some okay things. Basically I was thinking of the two things you mentioned but did not elaborate. As far as it being mostly propagandatry to find anything negative about UPS. As a company site that is how it should be. That is my opinion and as somebody who worked at UPS for almost 32 years and bled brown for all those years I'm entitled to it. Just as you are entitled to yours.

Jido-Sorry you can't go on the site but as I said earlier you aren't missing that much.

wily_old_vet

brownISer said:
so are you saying all company sites are filled with propaganda? ---

Reread what I said. I am only talking about upsers.com, which is what this thread is about. I have given my opinion and as a 32 year veteran of UPS I am entitled to my opinion. You are entitled to yours and it obviously is 180 degrees opposite of mine. I have no problem with that and I'm not going to get into a argument over varying opinions.

B

brownISer

I did read your statement, and what you said was: "As a company site that is how it should be." I took that to mean that ALL company sites should always be positive, and I agree with that statement.

And I have a few years under my belt as well, but do not feel the need to include that in every post. I am simply a new poster to this site.

Regardless, I still think that UPSers.com is a very valuable resource for UPS employees, but that's just my opinion.

wily_old_vet

beatupbrown said:
willy you got 30 yrs? Correct me if I am wrong you have to be 62 now before drawing a pension?:confused:1

I'm in Local 639 plan. We still have 25 and 30 and out programs at any age. Local sent us a letter about a year and a half ago saying they were having consultants look at making the plan better. After what happened to CS with no notice I said I'm out of here. Went out on a 25 and out with 26 1/2 years in at age 56. The rest of my time at UPS was spent as a pt preloader, pt sup and full time lead clerk (supervised the clerks, carwash and local sort).

Brown-If you look back at posts I've made on other threads I don't bring up how many years I was at UPS. I did in this thread because I thought it was appropriate. You obviously think otherwise. So be it.

Diadlover-Keep talking and sooner or later you'll get bounced from here (hopefully sooner).

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Jido

I do think that the site is for those at UPS in the north americas only. That is a shame, since we have so many in other countries.

Maybe that is something you can bring up to management there?

d PS, dont mind diadlover, the only person that can stand him is himself. And its not just you that he wishes to piss off. Best to ignore it.

d