Upstate Dave

El Correcto

god is dead
One time Gumby posted a gif of a sad man eating dinner by himself to clown on Dave and Dave told Gumby he wasnā€™t alone in the gif and that Gumbyā€™s wife was under the table. Gumby got roasted and flustered then the mods deleted it.

A rookie came on the site after hitting something in the snow and asking what he should do, Dave was first post telling him he did the right thing coming to brown cafe.

Itā€™s rare people make me laugh out loud so I have a pretty good memory of when it happens, Dave was a funny individual at times.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
One time Gumby posted a gif of a sad man eating dinner by himself to clown on Dave and Dave told Gumby he wasnā€™t alone in the gif and that Gumbyā€™s wife was under the table. Gumby got roasted and flustered then the mods deleted it.

A rookie came on the site after hitting something in the snow and asking what he should do, Dave was first post telling him he did the right thing coming to brown cafe.

Itā€™s rare people make me laugh out loud so I have a pretty good memory of when it happens, Dave was a funny individual at times.
I agree. ā€œ You did the right thing...ā€ just made me laugh.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I hope he is happy in retirement. He definetely hated me towards the end. I have no clue why. And dont care, but it was Odd.
Toon,

I think he secretly liked you. I've enclosed a current photo for your enjoyment and sweet dreams. Fully enlargeable!

Attachments

• 92927246_151472056370042_6065930608771596288_n.jpg
    92927246_151472056370042_6065930608771596288_n.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 80