Upstate is back!

Indecisi0n

i think the true meaning of your screen name has been revealed

Funny_Pictures_2558.jpg

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I heard that if you're boyfriend was in front of you and you can't see your penis, there's a chance that you may be homosexual.

Not sure about the science on this one.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
I wonder if he will let bye gones be bye gones and finally accept my friend request. This place hasent been the same without him. I would personally like to see him take on 1realbrown.

Like your avatar. That guy was a riot. "no way a white girl runs into the arms of a black man." :laughing::laughing::laughing:

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
It's not that it's news or I was a great friend of his, but when I started he was one of the guys who was always on here. Him and the chatbot. You could count on them. If Kappa came back on he wouldn't get a thread. Upstate is of the old guard and whether or not you like him, he still has a presence about him. I know he's pissed some folks off with his opinions and stuff, but I wonder when we started to not be able to function around other people who hold a different view. If the direction people are headed in is intolerance of another opinion then we're headed straight towards Hitlerville - population: :censored2:bags.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
It's not that it's news or I was a great friend of his, but when I started he was one of the guys who was always on here. Him and the chatbot. You could count on them. If Kappa came back on he wouldn't get a thread. Upstate is of the old guard and whether or not you like him, he still has a presence about him. I know he's pissed some folks off with his opinions and stuff, but I wonder when we started to not be able to function around other people who hold a different view. If the direction people are headed in is intolerance of another opinion then we're headed straight towards Hitlerville - population: :censored2:bags.

In order to make an educated decision, or to achieve educated views, you need to have an understanding of an array of arguments. When participating in discussion forums, I always enjoy sharing sharing my opinion, hearing others -- and sometimes playing devil's advocate on views/idea I may not wholly support. Since coming to BC, I've shared my views, acknowledged others, and altered my opinions based on some things I've read. After all, that's the point of an Internet discussion forum. That said, some people believe their thoughts, opinions and ideas are divine -- even when flaws/weaknesses are exposed -- and completely reject other's point of view. Unfortunately, that includes Update.

Indecisi0n

In order to make an educated decision, or to achieve educated views, you need to have an understanding of an array of arguments. When participating in discussion forums, I always enjoy sharing sharing my opinion, hearing others -- and sometimes playing devil's advocate on views/idea I may not wholly support. Since coming to BC, I've shared my views, acknowledged others, and altered my opinions based on some things I've read. After all, that's the point of an Internet discussion forum. That said, some people believe their thoughts, opinions and ideas are divine -- even when flaws/weaknesses are exposed -- and completely reject other's point of view. Unfortunately, that includes Update.

What kind of bagel are you?