URGENT HELP: Package with passports & visa lost "On Topic" Please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amit M

Not a UPSer here, but a customer looking for advise on a critical matter.

Our package with 3 passports was being shipped back via return label from the Canadian Visa Application center at Los Angeles. The last status shows destination scan at Ontario, CA.

We are here on a non immigrant visa, about to expire in 2 months. Starting the whole process of getting a replacement passport is going to make us miss our visa extension interview. The next available dates if I try to reschedule, are all AFTER our visas expire.

So essentially, we need to pack up and leave the US, thanks to UPS.

We are being given the run around by UPS Customer Support, asking us to contact
-- the Canadian Visa Application Center (who of course say UPS already picked up the package and they know nothing after that)
-- or the store that printed the return label (who can see nothing more than what I see on the ups.com tracking tool).

How do I find out if this is actually being investigated, or is this just a ploy to stall for the 8 days?

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Pssst...

Thousands of people overstay their visa's in this country.

Millions have come here and dont even have visa's.

I wouldn't sweat it.

Amit M

What is the status when you track it?

What date does it show as shipped? And when was it last scanned?

This was shipped out on 7/16:
Shipped 07/19/2019 4:41 P.M. Los Angeles, CA, United States Pickup Scan

Last scan was on 7/20:
In Transit 07/20/2019 4:16 A.M. Ontario, CA, United States Destination Scan

Current status says:
Information 07/24/2019 9:34 A.M. - We've begun an investigation to locate the package.

barnyard

KTM rider
When you registered, you were advised that this is not a site to find your package. There are pinned threads at the top of this very forum that state the same thing. And yet, you persisted.

We cannot help you. You need to go to UPS.com, the 800 number or the UPS facebook page.

Status
Not open for further replies.