US Navy Names New Ship After A Dude Just Because He Was Gay

satellitedriver

Where the heck have you been? Welcome back!
Thanks,
Been right here living on my land.
When I retired, I left everything UPS behind me.
Just checked into BC, now and then.
For some strange reason I decided to post again.
Mainly to respond to the stupidity and ignorance of people that think they are entitled to work at UPS, and only can attribute the reason they have a job is to the teamsters.
I blame it on my Scot/Irish bloodline.
Nothing like a good drink and a good fight, (be it verbal, or physical).

vantexan

Thanks,
Been right here living on my land.
When I retired, I left everything UPS behind me.
Just checked into BC, now and then.
For some strange reason I decided to post again.
Mainly to respond to the stupidity and ignorance of people that think they are entitled to work at UPS, and only can attribute the reason they have a job is to the teamsters.
I blame it on my Scot/Irish bloodline.
Nothing like a good drink and a good fight, (be it verbal, or physical).
Scots/Irish. My family on my father's side came from Scotland via Northern Ireland.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Well on the plus side, it's an oil fueling ship, so maybe soon the USNS Harvey Milk will stick it's hose deep inside the USS John McCain and spew a huge load.

One can only imagine how the crew will be treated by the rest the enlisted? A never ending barrage of jokes yet to be thought of...

satellitedriver

Scots/Irish. My family on my father's side came from Scotland via Northern Ireland.
Guess that makes us cousins, of sorts.
My fathers family came from Northern Ireland (Ulster/Antrim) to Scotland in 265 A.D..
My Great, Great Grandfather left Scotland in 1830 and sailed to Canada.
My Great Grandfather moved to Houston, Texas in 1870.
In a funny turn of events, all my Grandfathers were blacksmiths and my father was a welder for S&P railroad.
In the 1990's I self taught myself blacksmithing, not knowing the long family history.
It came to me so easily, like slipping into a well fitting shoe.
One year later I was teaching at a historical village the art of coal fired blacksmithing.
Gaelic blood runs deep.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
As a former member of this branch of service, I offer the following:

Any and all things that makes a mockery of, embarrasses, or heaps derision upon The United States Navy is of very high entertainment value to me.

FTN.
As a former Sailor, also
Fun Time Navy
I had a blast.