USA at its finest, another WHITE gunman shoots up a movie theatre....

oldngray

nowhere special
Quote me saying it or just shut up and move on troll.

I think you did say something but quickly edited one of your posts. I did see you say something similar to what he claims but it is gone now. It may have been post #249 in this thread but I wasn't paying close attention.

Overpaid Union Thug

I think you did say something but quickly edited one of your posts. I did see you say something similar to what he claims but it is gone now. It may have been post #249 in this thread but I wasn't paying close attention.
Maybe but the post I'm talking about happened a while back. I'm not the only one that recalls it. It doesnt matter. He'll just click Derail anyway. He loves it. Even though using Derail is rarely appropriate, or even in context, when he does.

oldngray

nowhere special
Maybe but the post I'm talking about happened a while back. I'm not the only one that recalls it.

He has said similar things in the past. He claims he is a moderate libertarian yet attacks the right 100% of the time but seldom attacks the left. And he uses those charms instead of responding with facts or logic.

Overpaid Union Thug

He has said similar things in the past. He claims he is a moderate libertarian yet attacks the right 100% of the time but seldom attacks the left. And he uses those charms instead of responding with facts or logic.
Exactly! I mean Derail means to knock something off track or topic. He hits it on posts that are still on topic. What a character. LOL. And disagrees with everything else said against liberals, Obama, or their Praetorian Guard media.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Exactly! I mean Derail means to knock something off track or topic. He hits it on posts that are still on topic. What a character. LOL. And disagrees with everything else said against liberals, Obama, or their Praetorian Guard media.
You did in fact derail the entire thread. When I pointed out there is no source for CNN using that photo and the blog you got it from likely made it all up, you shifted the whole conversation to calling me a liberal. Get over yourself man.

Overpaid Union Thug

You did in fact derail the entire thread. When I pointed out there is no source for CNN using that photo and the blog you got it from likely made it all up, you shifted the whole conversation to calling me a liberal. Get over yourself man.

Nice try but you hit derail in cases where the flow of the discussion isn't derailed at all. You hit derail when you don't like something or when your comments are refuted or countered. Hitting derail would only make sense if the subject was completely changed without any provocation. Not just because you don't like something. But its cool man. We all know liberals act out of emotion and their actions often don't make any sense.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nice try but you hit derail in cases where the flow of the discussion isn't derailed at all. You hit derail when you don't like something or when your comments are refuted or countered. Hitting derail would only make sense if the subject was completely changed without any provocation. Not just because you don't like something. But its cool man. We all know liberals act out of emotion and their actions often don't make any sense.
Lulz. You're still talking about me instead of the topic.
Why are you so worked up about it? I was just trying to have a discussion about the topic at hand and you went off on a huge tangent about what you think about me. No one cares man, get over it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It has been proven that CNN doctored the photo .
Now stop bickering and continue on topic .
Quite possible you got trolled by 8chan grandpa.

If you revisit the link you'll see the original source that claimed it is photoshopped has now changed their mind. They've put a new statement on the site clarifying that they got the picture from a tweet, they can't remember who from (lol), and it's "quite possibly false":

[ NOTE:*Since the original discussion thread was posted on Friday October 2nd, the comparative image above has become the matter of some controversy. On Thr/Fri a twitter acct (we did not record who) posted a video vine on showing a CNN broadcast (TV) including that image. Additionally the same source posting a side-by-side as above. We captured the side-by-side image and shared it – as shown. We did not create the image, we copied it from a twitter feed. According to various comments posted: CNN denies attribution. Absent our ability to return to source origination for further inquiry, the comparative side-by-side image should be considered suspect, and quite possibly false.

Another website is claiming the photoshop originated on 8chan, in a post dated before the conservative treehouse spewed this garbage:
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/img/charles/2015/10/04/LGF1637.jpg

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

If you revisit the link you'll see the original source that claimed it is photoshopped has now changed their mind. They've put a new statement on the site clarifying that they got the picture from a tweet, they can't remember who from (lol), and it's "quite possibly false":

[ NOTE:*Since the original discussion thread was posted on Friday October 2nd, the comparative image above has become the matter of some controversy. On Thr/Fri a twitter acct (we did not record who) posted a video vine on showing a CNN broadcast (TV) including that image. Additionally the same source posting a side-by-side as above. We captured the side-by-side image and shared it – as shown. We did not create the image, we copied it from a twitter feed. According to various comments posted: CNN denies attribution. Absent our ability to return to source origination for further inquiry, the comparative side-by-side image should be considered suspect, and quite possibly false.

Another website is claiming the photoshop originated on 8chan, in a post dated before the conservative treehouse spewed this garbage:
Go back and read the one word I posted along with the link. That should have already told you everything you need to know concerning my thoughts on it. Or just hit Derail or Disagree like an emotional liberal. LOL.

Overpaid Union Thug

Hitting Derail didn't seem to do the trick. Maybe I should try creative? LOL.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
GunFreeZone.jpg

Since at least 1950, all but two public mass shootings in America have taken place where general citizens are banned from carrying guns.
In Europe, there have been no exceptions. Every mass public shooting has occurred in a gun-free zone
And Europe is no stranger to mass shootings. It has been host to three of the six worst K-12 school shootings and by far the worst mass public shooting perpetrated by a single individual.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Since at least 1950, all but two public mass shootings in America have taken place where general citizens are banned from carrying guns.
In Europe, there have been no exceptions. Every mass public shooting has occurred in a gun-free zone
And Europe is no stranger to mass shootings. It has been host to three of the six worst K-12 school shootings and by far the worst mass public shooting perpetrated by a single individual.
And do tell what was the worst mass public shooting perpetrated by a single individual in Europe?
Let's review a little background on the beliefs of that little gem of a nutcase.