Useless

Sammie

Well, let's see.... One day you're complimenting this site with a Thank you Cheryl, for such a wonderful creation.

And today, it's....

Which makes me think you may not be taking your meds at the same time every day!

moreluck

golden ticket member
USELESS: of no use to anyone.

BORING: Making a hole with a tool that keeps turning.

What's your point? I don't get it ! :sad:

username

BoOmBasTiC
Well, let's see.... One day you're complimenting this site with a Thank you Cheryl, for such a wonderful creation.

And today, it's....

Which makes me think you may not be taking your meds at the same time every day!

There was a hint of sarcasm in that post thanking Cheryl.
DuMb :censored2:

SeniorGeek

Below the Line
This site is Useless and boring.
Thank YOu
SUCcintly ironic attacK THat IS.

Notice how "username" uses this site for entertainment, making a statement whose meaning is contradicted by its very existence? It's a kind of Zen koan, like the sound of one hand clapping in the forest when nobody is there to hear it.

Sammie

There was a hint of sarcasm in that post thanking Cheryl.
DuMb :censored2:

Woah!!!

You can always tell the ones who never got the pleasure of picking out their own switches to get their little hind ends beat because of a young, smart attitude and I'll bet mama never washed that mouth out with a bar of soap, either.

It shows, Smart Aleck.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

And today, it's....

I'm afraid it's true Sammie, he is indeed off his meds..

When did they start putting computers in the special ed class anyway?

hoser

Industrial Slob

And today, it's....

reminds me of the mood swings pre loaders get.

local804

The poster is entitled to his opinion just like we all are. The simularities of bi-polar I have noticed in one of my ex center managers and the poster have me a little puzzled. Just because we dont agree with his post, he is allowed to share his views.

bigbrown.uk

i dont find it useless its nice to hear from upser in the usa and what happing over there as its painted to us in the uk that you have got the best jobs in the world
:w00t: :w00t:

diadlover

I think we should all pool our money and we'll hire a male prostitute for username and we won't tell him what the safety word is.