USPS To Close 250 US Sort Centers. Fred Gets Wood

FedExer267

Do you know how many letters I send? I doubt I spend $100 a year on stamps. But yeah, I'd take the added revenue. I don't mind taking business from UPS, wouldn't mind taking it from USPS.
Watching the video in FedEX guy throws package. Its seems you don't mind taking business where as most Ground/HD drivers don't mind giving it right back. I am not saying everyone does it but I bet it happens alot. Product of a low wage I am thinking.

vantexan

So if there are no statistics, it is impossible to stae "most drivers...". Correct?

I think you'd have to find out what your state's minimum requirements to qualify for assistance are. Then look at what the average pay is at your facility. Probably single drivers may not qualify, those with families may qualify. What might be reasonable pay in Arkansas would be very poor pay in California.

bbsam

Staff member
I think you'd have to find out what your state's minimum requirements to qualify for assistance are. Then look at what the average pay is at your facility. Probably single drivers may not qualify, those with families may qualify. What might be reasonable pay in Arkansas would be very poor pay in California.
Exactly. But nobody is doing that. Just making unsubstantiated claims.

bbsam

Staff member
I have not said that it is not a problem. I have taken issue with the extent of the problem. It has been claimed that "most" drivers are eligible for aid. It does not fall to me to prove or disprove the claim. I simply take issue with the assertion and the willingness of others to take it at face value. But if one is willing to believe without substantiation, I would submit that it is in large part due to wanting to believe.