Vancouver Hockey Riots Caused By Anarchists

wkmac

Well as a scape goat, I'm sure Klein loves this idea and it seems the Vancouver authorities are painting that excuse with a very large brush. Some rightly put forth a counterpoint of logic and reason but seems this won't sway the masses. This is where the facts of history come in and the fact that the folks in Vancouver and not dedicated anarchists has a propensity towards violence and riot after major hockey games. I give you Vancouver, post Stanley Cup, June 1994'. Roll the tape!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well as a scape goat, I'm sure Klein loves this idea and it seems the Vancouver authorities are painting that excuse with a very large brush. Some rightly put forth a counterpoint of logic and reason but seems this won't sway the masses. This is where the facts of history come in and the fact that the folks in Vancouver and not dedicated anarchists has a propensity towards violence and riot after major hockey games. I give you Vancouver, post Stanley Cup, June 1994'. Roll the tape!

The riots are something that would be seen in a big American city.....beeatch!!

klein

Für Meno :)
A few pics :
Love and appreciation sticky notes left on Vancouver Police Vehicles from citizens thanking them :

5ctidw
5ctikp

The signs the city put up after 18.000 Vancouverites came out the next day to clean up city streets :

262101_215929461774524_215683225132481_647333_3259368_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
where is the picture of the destroyed police car ?

and with all those post -it-notes all over the windows how is anybody going to use this car in an emergency ?

wkmac

Well we did learn one thing from this at least, we learned that in fact, Canadians can be provoked to violence. It's just that it comes out after loosing a hockey game and they become the proverbial sore loser. Gets worse when mixed with alcohol. Guess they can't handle their fire water!

:happy-very:

OK, hockey season is over so what now? Hey, let's go beat a seal to death with a baseball bat and call it sport!

:whistling

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well we did learn one thing from this at least, we learned that in fact, Canadians can be provoked to violence. It's just that it comes out after loosing a hockey game and they become the proverbial sore loser. Gets worse when mixed with alcohol. Guess they can't handle their fire water!

:happy-very:

OK, hockey season is over so what now? Hey, let's go beat a seal to death with a baseball bat and call it sport!

:whistling

The riot had nothing to do with the hockey game. The rioters used the game as an excuse to trash the city. The same thing happened in Montreal a few years ago. The Canadians had beaten the Bruins in a playoff series and rioters there used that as an excuse to, you guessed it, trash the city.

P

pickup

Those "anarchists" were nothing but "plants", paid henchmen on the payroll of none other than the anti-christ himself, Stephen Harper, prime minister of Canada. He will no doubt use this self-manufactured incident to further erode the liberties of Canadians. Martial law coming to a Canadian city near you real soon???

tourists24

Canadians would never do anything like a riot. They are too peace loving. It was obviously those Bruin fans who before leaving the city decided to burn it down. There is no way this kind of thing would happen in the best city in the world

wkmac

Those "anarchists" were nothing but "plants", paid henchmen on the payroll of none other than the anti-christ himself, Stephen Harper, prime minister of Canada. He will no doubt use this self-manufactured incident to further erode the liberties of Canadians. Martial law coming to a Canadian city near you real soon???

It has been documented before as fact where the gov't eg police infiltrate as agent provocatuers

All this stuff reminds me so much of the old FBI CoIntelPro

P

pickup

It has been documented before as fact where the gov't eg police infiltrate as agent provocatuers

And who was the prime minister when this happened in Quebec? You guessed it, the running dog for the new world order, Stephen Haper, prime minister of Canada.

As Alex Jones would say: I told you , I told you.

klein

Für Meno :)
VANCOUVER — A former beauty-pageant contestant charged with participating in the Stanley Cup riot intends to plead guilty, her lawyer said.
Sophie Laboissonniere, 20, is alleged to be among the horde of rioters that looted London Drugs in downtown Vancouver following the Canucks’ Game Seven loss.

The Richmond, B.C., resident is charged with breaking and entering and taking part in a riot.
Her lawyer, David Baker, said he is in plea discussions with the Crown.

miss-cong1.jpg