You see people with vape pens all the time. Cases like this are apparently rare. William Brown is believed to be only the second person to die nationwide from an exploding vape pen. Pretty 'freak accident' for sure!
Chew the gum.This is a post by the retail location that sold the 'cartridge'.
I have had several cartridges go bad where a Mod battery was incompatible with the electronics of the cartridge and blows the heating coil.
Threw that Mod away and now I'm glad!
Pretty 'freak accident' for sure!
Recreational Chemistrychemicals, boy!!