Voting Fraud Getting Even Worse!

newolddude

This is why we can't have nice things.
fat-bear-week-cheating-scandal.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Who would be against people monitoring drop boxes? Dems know that republicans cheat so they should be glad people are watching the boxes. Republicans know Dems cheat so they should be glad people are watching drop boxes. If the people watching the drop boxes do anything against the law then that should and would be addressed but if they are just there monitoring the boxes why would anyone have a problem with it? Since both sides say the other side cheats there should be people from both parties watching the boxes and each other. People should actually be thanking these people. If you have a problem with it then why?

Darmark7

Another of trumps militia suppressing votes in AZ.

Why isn’t Democrats watching the boxes? Are you sure there are no Dems watching any boxes? Why not? Dems know Republicans cheat. Right? If I went to a dropbox and the monitors were clearly democrat or Republican I would thank them and drop my ballot. How would that suppress me from voting?

Last edited:

Box Ox

Who would be against people monitoring drop boxes?

Is that what that is?

Why isn’t Democrats watching the boxes? Are you sure there are no Dems watching any boxes? Why not? Dems know Republicans cheat. Right? If I went to a dropbox and the monitors were clearly democrat or Republican I would thank them and drop my ballot. How would that suppress me from voting?

You're right. Maybe the NFAC will show up and all will be good for you.

nfa.jpeg

Darmark7

Can someone show me a video of someone going to a drop box and someone stopping them from being able to drop their ballot in?

Darmark7

View attachment 405459

@Box Ox

I would have no problem with one or even a couple of these guys monitoring drop boxes. I would say “hello guys thanks for protecting the boxes” and drop my ballot. The picture you show is a large almost military group. There has not been this at any drop boxes. Why would I or even you have a problem with 1 or a couple people monitoring a drop box no matter what color they are? Can you show me an example of someone not being able to drop off their ballots or someone that just came to drop off a ballot and start getting harassed that didn’t start harassing the monitors first?