Voting in new moderator.

Which one should be our Memorial Day moderator?

• Indecisi0n

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • SalePhish

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coldwater

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Poodle Dawg (Newfie)

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You just want to see if someone can moderate by using just pictures, memes and cartoons.
At least she would be up at the ass crack of dawn to start moderating.... you don't get up until noon.... you more of a night owl....sneaking that wacky weed when mrs. Monkey is sleeping...sneaky bastard!!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You can tell this place is moderated well because this thread's been in UPS Discussions for 9 hours !!!

giphy.gif

Catatonic

Nine Lives
At least she would be up at the ass crack of dawn to start moderating.... you don't get up until noon.... you more of a night owl....sneaking that wacky weed when mrs. Monkey is sleeping...sneaky bastard!!
I'm up at dawn everyday ... I usually get to sleep around 9 a.m.
Not feeling sleepy at all.
I usually go to sleep when I get too tired.
I'm OK with it but my wife and others object.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm up at dawn everyday ... I usually get to sleep around 9 a.m.
Not feeling sleepy at all.
I usually go to sleep when I get too tired.
I'm OK with it but my wife and others object.
Really..... you have been in here many times at 11-12 pm WEST COAST TIME...when I'm "working" I check on here and there you are posting and stalking...lol

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Really..... you have been in here many times at 11-12 pm WEST COAST TIME...when I'm "working" I check on here and there you are posting and stalking...lol
I didn't say everyday ... yesterday, I went to sleep around 4:30 PM and woke up at 7:00 pm.
I have not been able to get to sleep yet today.