voting

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
When you think about it, the comparison of the two really is sad.
The gap that separates Trump and her is like the Grand Canyon.
But, sadly it really does speak of how pitifully divided this country is in terms of ideals, direction, and its future.

The red wave is here libs duck and find a safe space I'm sorry I'm not going to gloat but I won't hide my emotions I may be sick to my stomach. A vote for a dim is for open borders high taxes and killing bye tester in Montana
Jon lost? Not the brightest person, but a good guy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
45621902_10156509104505272_3265709650875514880_o.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
you libs always try to translate trumpism in your own twisted ways. In this case Trump was likely speaking about what may very well be one of the biggest upsets in presidential election history. I dont know if anyone has been more heavily favored then Hillary was .

you libs really need to get over your snowflake moments and get on with enjoying life.
"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the electoral college". Trump Dec 11, 2016. No twisted Trump translation. Fact!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Trump bowled a 165 and called it a perfect game and his followers said "did you hear? Trump bowled a 300".
the gop lost 27 seats, 4 of those came from PA redrawing 6 months before the election, at least 15 were never trumpers and maybe 8 supported trump.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If you have a choice between which body you want to control it goes both, senate and then house. Now dems can sit back and watch trump remake the judiciary and I there is an 80 percent chance he gets another supreme court pick next year. Whatever party controls the house dont do anything anyway.

BrownArmy

you libs always try to translate trumpism in your own twisted ways. In this case Trump was likely speaking about what may very well be one of the biggest upsets in presidential election history. I dont know if anyone has been more heavily favored then Hillary was .

you libs really need to get over your snowflake moments and get on with enjoying life.

Don’t overthink it, Trump lies and lies and lies.

It’s sad you think facts are a twisted liberal disease, enjoy your Kool-Aid.