#Walkaway from the Gay Mafia

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Free-Thinking LGBT Activists Say the 'Gay Mafia' Is 'Harming Gay People'

For the first time in a long time, tolerance of gay people is dropping among Millennials. This decline in tolerance is directly linked to the overreach and tyrannical tactics of the far-left radical gay movement.

Brandon Straka, the founder of the #Walkaway movement, is hosting panels for LGBT people who want to break free from groupthink.

Harlow likened the gay mafia to a cult. "The Alphabet Soup Cult seeks to keep a total intellectual and spiritual lockdown of all LGBT people. When an LGBT person says or thinks something that isn’t on the list of LGBT-approved thoughts, they will come after you with all the force of the Church of Scientology going after a Suppressive Person."

El Correcto

god is dead
Free-Thinking LGBT Activists Say the 'Gay Mafia' Is 'Harming Gay People'

For the first time in a long time, tolerance of gay people is dropping among Millennials. This decline in tolerance is directly linked to the overreach and tyrannical tactics of the far-left radical gay movement.

Brandon Straka, the founder of the #Walkaway movement, is hosting panels for LGBT people who want to break free from groupthink.

Harlow likened the gay mafia to a cult. "The Alphabet Soup Cult seeks to keep a total intellectual and spiritual lockdown of all LGBT people. When an LGBT person says or thinks something that isn’t on the list of LGBT-approved thoughts, they will come after you with all the force of the Church of Scientology going after a Suppressive Person."
It’s why I don’t tie myself to lesbians or transgenders. A lot of gay men really don’t care about being “PC”.
Can Grindr Make Itself Less Racist?

This is 100% true. Gays will tell you straight up they don’t want to bang people of other races or that they don’t like transsexuals. I’ve seen multiple men who will put “No blacks” in the their dating profile or “No trans”. That’s something I don’t think you’ll see from straight people(maybe the trans but not the race thing).

@BrownArmy told me he has never met a more hateful gay than me. He hasn’t opened a gay dating app and actually talked to gay men one on one in an intimate setting. I’ve met some of the most openly racist and misogynist people on gay dating apps. You also run into the progressive cult members who are convinced Palestinians like them and that transsexuals are actual women and should be treated as such in every way.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s why I don’t tie myself to lesbians or transgenders. A lot of gay men really don’t care about being “PC”.

This is 100% true. Gays will tell you straight up they don’t want to bang people of other races or that they don’t like transsexuals. I’ve seen multiple men who will put “No blacks” in the their dating profile or “No trans”. That’s something I don’t think you’ll see from straight people(maybe the trans but not the race thing).

@BrownArmy told me he has never met a more hateful gay than me. He hasn’t opened a gay dating app and actually talked to gay men one on one in an intimate setting. I’ve met some of the most openly racist and misogynist people on gay dating apps. You also run into the progressive cult members who are convinced Palestinians like them and that transsexuals are actual women and should be treated as such in every way.
Your lose your LGBT card if you don't want trannies to use the bathroom with your kids and read them stories at your public library.

If you don't support parents who buy their 12 year old kids hormone blockers to prevent puberty and start their transition to the opposite sex you're a bigot.

And then there's the ultimate sin... being a gay conservative.

Indecisi0n

Is it wrong for saying that someone doesn't want to have sex with someone of the opposite race?

El Correcto

god is dead
Is it wrong for saying that someone doesn't want to have sex with someone of the opposite race?
Not really, what ever floats your boat.

I do think it’s trashy to put “No blacks” or “Blacks only” advertising yourself like you’re a Jim Crow cafe. If you feel that way it’s better to just filter through them on your own.

I wouldn’t put “No Trannies” on my dating profile, I don’t want to end up in a back and forth with one when I’m just there to get laid or go on a date.

El Correcto

god is dead
Your lose your LGBT card if you don't want trannies to use the bathroom with your kids and read them stories at your public library.

If you don't support parents who buy their 12 year old kids hormone blockers to prevent puberty and start their transition to the opposite sex you're a bigot.

And then there's the ultimate sin... being a gay conservative.
First date I went on from Grindr was with a black dude. He shared a lot of similar interest as me and wasn’t bad looking. When we got back to his place his roommate was some dorky gay white guy who loved Trump. He even had magazines saved of him from when he won the election he was showing me and laughing.

I could tell he was trying to “trigger” me. It was kind of obnoxious, especially when your roommate is just trying to get laid.

Indecisi0n

I do think it’s trashy to put “No blacks” or “Blacks only” advertising yourself like you’re a Jim Crow cafe. If you feel that way it’s better to just filter through them on your own.

I wouldn’t put “No Trannies” on my dating profile, I don’t want to end up in a back and forth with one when I’m just there to get laid or go on a date.
I see your point and agree with that. There are other ways to go about it.

Indecisi0n

First date I went on from Grindr was with a black dude. He shared a lot of similar interest as me and wasn’t bad looking. When we got back to his place his roommate was some dorky gay white guy who loved Trump. He even had magazines saved of him from when he won the election he was showing me and laughing.

I could tell he was trying to “trigger” me. It was kind of obnoxious, especially when your roommate is just trying to get laid.
Did you get some?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Maybe they are afraid that a big ole wonker will hurt them ... right @MAKAVELI?
No one wants a stretched out cave opening!