Wall Street Journal Today...Not Good

Goldilocks

East of the Rockies is 1-800-dano59
Ext:shill

West of the Rockies is 1-800-Goldilox
Ext: I'm a 25 year employee so screw the rest of you, and America!!!
Keep your hands off my medicaid!!!, and my purple coolaide, my top rate, my prime vacation weeks, my golden parachute pension, but friend all you democrats and mid range FedEx'ers for thinking you deserve what I got( for no reason other than birth date)

You need to chill out....

Lordtekk

I agree with vantexan,as I have stated before I do not agree with his politics but like he said we are all in this together. I have been complaining for at least 15 years about the mid-range employees in this company getting screwed. I am amazed as to what this company has become and the employees are becoming,even the contractors. Selfish. I got mine so to hell with everyone else. I do not feel that way and will fight and defend my fellow employees because we the veterans are the ones that they will look up to and emulate. So if we show them to just do the job with pride and professionalism,maybe we can finally unify our company and not worry about Memphis trying to divide us. But in the end it will not happen,but I will continue to do what I do,which is to provide outstanding service to the customers. I also wish this forum would not bring religion or politics into the debate or opinion. What's the saying " Never discuss religion or politics ".

bbsam

Staff member
But religion and or politics touches everything. I also disagree with van's politics. It seems he and I should swap views, but that won't happen.