Washer fluid

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Is it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to stock the vehicle fleet with blue water wif magical deicer properties???

Or shall we just get it from the local gas stations that charges $5.00 per friggin gallon ?!?

400+ vehicles X $5.00 per gallon of deicer X per week = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Look, your lazy CFO can get off his as$ & buy them in bulk for 98¢ a gallon???????????

PS, Mr CFo of the investors, it looks like this:
7060025_cco_30903_pri_larg.jpg

No wonder you have to pilfer the Xmas bonus of your frontline drivers to make massive mistakes like this.

With the amount of brine & road salt on the roads, I use almost a gallon a week to stay safe and see out the windshield.

I tried pouring in my bottle of Pee, but that instantly froze maybe because I don't drink & have residual alcohol in my system, whooooooooooppppssssss!

OK I'm going to enjoy my day off Thursday.

bacha29

Washer fluid is also very good for flushing dog bites. A dog's saliva is full of bacteria and washer fluid which is primarily alcohol does a good job of flushing out the bacteria.

OrioN

So is urine.

Oh no, a dog just bit my face. Help me...
Waitaminute, that applies to jellyfish stings, eh???

Butt, I'll just maintain my pretrip and postrip & get it from the gas stations... it's on them how they run their company

OrioN

Shhhhhhhh, I have to play a dumb truck driver, butt don't u agree or disagree to be wasting $fuel for washer fluid like this????

Express/ airmail should share their bulk discount rates for something as trivial as this

bacha29

Shhhhhhhh, I have to play a dumb truck driver, butt don't u agree or disagree to be wasting $fuel for washer fluid like this????

Express/ airmail should share their bulk discount rates for something as trivial as this
You got it man. You're not the company comptroller . You're job is to pick it up here,haul it over there. And yes, the dumber you act the less they expect from you and that includes being too dumb to pick up a full case and keep it on your truck saving them about 20 bucks or more.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I tried pouring in my bottle of Pee, but that instantly froze maybe because I don't drink & have residual alcohol in my system, whooooooooooppppssssss!
Try depositing a massive stinky into your washer reservoir. It contains mystical properties which will prevent your fluid from freezing.

Or so I’ve been told

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Again, we do NOT deliver airmail or ANY mail. That’s the USPS.