WATCH VIDEO AS SUV RUNS OVER PROTESTOR

oldngray

nowhere special
34b9ab.jpg

JJinVA

I like how the article says he "ran over a pedestrian", not, "ran over some idiot standing in the middle of the street deliberately blocking the driving path". Some life lessons must be learned face first, firm believer. This kid, will NEVER forget this decision

Last edited:

Box Ox

Hopefully more American cops and civilians will take the approach Brazilians have grown comfortable with in their high crime areas and take out the morons before they have a chance to do them harm.

Skip to 10-11 seconds in.

JJinVA

Hopefully more American cops and civilians will take the approach Brazilians have grown comfortable with in their high crime areas and take out the morons before they have a chance to do them harm.

Skip to 10-11 seconds in.

It always cracks me up how these * never got the memo that you aren't supposed to touch someone who has had a horrific accident due to possible spinal cord fractures, and the FIRST thing they always do is aggressively grab the ppl lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It always cracks me up how these * never got the memo that you aren't supposed to touch someone who has had a horrific accident due to possible spinal cord fractures, and the FIRST thing they always do is aggressively grab the ppl lol.
They don't give a s:censored2:t and too dumb anyway.

Last edited by a moderator: