WATCH VIDEO AS SUV RUNS OVER PROTESTOR

watdaflock?

u starred in a b side science fiction movie oriented to africans called black to the future.
mqdefault.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Maybe they were trying to stop the homicidal lunatic from accelerating into a crowd of people. The right wing nuts that cheer on this behavior are truly sick in the head.
Don't play in traffic, you might get hurt. Peaceful protesting never impedes traffic right of way or commerce.

It will be fine

Don't play in traffic, you might get hurt. Peaceful protesting never impedes traffic right of way or commerce.
If there’s a human in front of my vehicle I try to avoid hitting it. If you don’t, there’s a problem. If you justify intentionally hitting the human with your vehicle you are sick in the head. This isn’t difficult.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If there’s a human in front of my vehicle I try to avoid hitting it. If you don’t, there’s a problem. If you justify intentionally hitting the human with your vehicle you are sick in the head. This isn’t difficult.
They are doing what, blocking the vehicles? People are scared of violence. Protest off our streets.