Water Hoes

FilingBluesFL

When you guys have a delivery with a note like this do you take the note down after you have made the delivery so that only the consignee will be able to find the package?.

I tend to keep a big pad of yellow construction paper in the truck, and I will usually tape it to the door, and write on it "PACKAGE" with a BIG sharpie and draw an arrow pointing down to exactly where the package is, to make sure everyone can find it, even if they're just driving by.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
ihasafunny-hoes-for-sale-1.jpg

Ive...who was your favorite mod ever?
Many moons ago,in the great land of Brown Cafe, their was one famous Mod. He was a great mod, kept the forum inline, when the board were quiet....he would start a new topic! If it was too dry, he would stir the pot! He wouldnt call too many penalties. He would know when to step in.Throw out a new topic...or call you a name. He was smart,good looking, and ahd a wit that couldnt be matched......then on one bad day, he was crossing the street,bringing me a 6 pack of good beer! He forgot to look left,right,left! Got hit by a car and lost his mod skills! He tried to come back, but it wasnt the same. He started deleting posts,ignoring people and calling them names! Then all of the sudden,he was gone! Hoax, Hoax Hoax, where are you? I put signs on milk cartons, and even put a sign in the post office! Still no luck! I even opened up a hot line 1 (800) BROWN CAFE.........Rumor has it he either moved to Upstate New York. Went to the mod protection plan.......or the worst one IVE heard, he went to the other side!...Yes he started his own forum, The Purple Cafe! Hoax, where are you? we miss you!

Last edited: