Waterboarding and ABC's

Babagounj

Strength through joy
then I suggest you use some self-control..............just say to yourself....Today I will not drink bhos' kool-aid

There is absolutely no excuse nor reason in the world to treat a 4 year old child this way. NONE..NADA...NEVER! This guy needs two things, one physiological help and never be allowed to she his daughter again without double supervision. I don't know how bad the Mom is, but the sperm donor doesn't deserve the child.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But this happened in the UK, where muslims can have honor killings , travellers ( gypsy campers ) can occupy anyone else property and if the land owner forces them off , then the land owner goes to jail. Where squatters can occupy million dollar homes where ever they please, where .....
Paedophile with a long history of abuse was able to foster a child after council failures over basic checks

Health on hold: Almost half of Britons 'cannot afford regular dental check-ups'.....

One in four Brits now considers dental care a luxury rather than a necessity it emerged today.

curiousbrain

But this happened in the UK, where muslims can have honor killings , travellers ( gypsy campers ) can occupy anyone else property and if the land owner forces them off , then the land owner goes to jail. Where squatters can occupy million dollar homes where ever they please, where .....
Paedophile with a long history of abuse was able to foster a child after council failures over basic checks

Health on hold: Almost half of Britons 'cannot afford regular dental check-ups'.....

One in four Brits now considers dental care a luxury rather than a necessity it emerged today.

The British have bad teeth? I don't believe it!