Way too early for this

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Bah humbung on woking Saturdays that's my sleepin in like a mother time lol.
Yes and no work on Saturdays , its down time and a good personal holiday to do something fun. I do work on Sunday around the house for a little while .

I think of working Saturday Air as a chance to drive around town for a few hours and being paid for it. But of course I think Monday through Friday the same way. Only on Saturday I don't have the preload drama.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yes and no work on Saturdays , its down time and a good personal holiday to do something fun. I do work on Sunday around the house for a little while .
I get my sleep time in on Saturdays and get all my work done on Saturdays also. Its an at home work day, but sundays I do absolutely nothing during football season but hang out on couch and chill, that's my rest day all day and drinking frostees day lol.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I get my sleep time in on Saturdays and get all my work done on Saturdays also. Its an at home work day, but sundays I do absolutely nothing during football season but hang out on couch and chill, that's my rest day all day and drinking frostees day lol.
I like college football and visiting local breweries on Saturday.

brostalss

The last time Christmas Eve fell on a Saturday. Our Hub finally got it right. Everyone told to come in. This we with hours worked. Those without, went home. We all had about 10-15 stops. Go do them, come in, go home. Done.

No getting creative, cutting down to as few drivers as possible. Get done, go home. I was in by noon.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It's way too early to be talking about this, but I'm bored at the moment. Just noticed that Christmas Eve 2016 will fall on a Saturday. Repeat of 2011 where people were forced to work Saturday as 6th punch then used for 2-5 hours?
I hit 59.9 hours every Friday night during the month of December so I wont have anything to worry about. If you are forced to come in on a Saturday you are entitled to 8 hrs regardless of how many DOT hours you have left.

chris9834

Im game for as many hrs as I can get beings im 1st yr T.C.D. I need to stack up as much money as possible im already working 3 days a wk for the past month. Im sure im going to be in the warehouse forever come time January, beings they hired a influx of off st hires fulltime that have more driving senority due to them being full time and me being part time. They are telling me were over staffed. I feel like a seasonal driver right now.

You are going to have a lot of company. If you can hang in there for a few years with all the baby boomers set to retire there will be a lot of opportunities for advancement.