WDBJ7 Live Tv crew killed

Sportello

HELEN FAITH KEANE Reichert IS 108 years old .
She hates salads, vegetables, getting up early, and just about everything that has to do with a healthy lifestyle.
She loves rare hamburgers, chocolate, cocktails, and nightlife in New York: all the exotic restaurants, Broadway stages, movie theaters and the Metropolitan Opera.
She also likes to smoke, of course: "I've been smoking for more than 80 years, all day long, every day. That’s a whole lot of cigarettes," admits Helen .

Because Helen Reichert and her siblings were all centenarians (her younger sister, Leonore Kahn Reichart, who was born May 25, 1903,[14] died on February 18, 2005, [15] at the age of 101), researchers have been studying them to see if longevity is correlated to genetics. Geneticist Nir Barzilai, a researcher who studied the biology of aging for over a decade, included the Kahn siblings and other Ashkenazi Jews in his research. He asked the pool about the details of their living habits: nutrition, alcohol consumption, smoking, physical activity, sleep, education, status, and spirituality. Barzilai and the team of researchers at Einstein's Institute for Aging Research discovered three genes common to the centenarians that may be the key to their long life. The first is a gene that increases the amount of good cholesterol HDL (High-density lipoprotein) to two to three times higher than average, which Barzilai believes is part of the reason for the siblings’ mental acuity at an old age. The second is a gene that slows metabolism as a result of a mildly underactive thyroid. The last is a mutation in axis, a human growth hormone that could possibly protect against age-related diseases, such as cancer.[16][17]

wkmac

Prove to me that all priests are not pedophiles since a good number of them like to abuse young boys.

Oh come on, I don't buy into the sky father myths of religion but to abandon logic and use such fallacious argumentation along with leaps with no evidence to support the claim. Now your argumentation is no different than that which you are trying to overcome. There is a problem of child abuse among priests but you have no evidence to support the claim that suggests all of them are.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Poor_Me_Magazine.jpg