We demand Sean!

Peak Cardboard

TDU is not supporting SO'B. I'm TDU and will not sign that petition!
Shut up LC you donkey. And lookie who signed. Fred Z. and a HOST of other TDU'ers.

Attachments

• IMG_6822.PNG
    IMG_6822.PNG
    336.5 KB · Views: 114

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Has an online petition every changed anything?
Directly, rarely.
Indirectly, far more often.

I had an ongoing disagreement with a center manager who claimed "perception is reality", in regards to customer complaints.
I argued that customers who are complaining, more often than not, "perceived" that they didn't receive what they wanted, or needed, and are willing to lie through their teeth to realize satisfaction.
With this in mind, the customer's "perception" in no way can automatically be deemed reality.

Now when it comes to politics, "perception" is always the reality of the casted vote.
Whether fact or fiction, the voter's "perception", is always 100% reality in an election.

It is in this arena, the political arena, that an online petition can certainly "change" things.

P

pickup

I signed it, but why did I have to provide my address. Don't tell me you're going TDU on us and you're going to start asking for money.

You had to provide your address because the hosting website wants your info to provide to third party advertisers.

Remember, when a product is "free", you're the product.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Not much traction only 201 signatures. H is sticking it to us (my opinion) and no one cares. Same old story as with the voting turnouts. We need a strong lead negotiator!