We want your AR

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
F4B435BD-1A30-44FC-9F7F-1613A8288164.jpeg

First it was full auto, next extended clips, then bump stocks, now a rifle that looks scary.

It doesn’t stop. Criminals find a new weapon and they use each time as an opening to take more.

El Correcto

god is dead
Voting against this guy and knowing he was gonna lose, not just upsetting liberals in my state but liberals around the country felt good.

Oh Beto is so moderate blah blah blah. No he ain’t, none of them are. They are liars and communists.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I dare Beta O'Fagatron to come try. gosh darn scrawny ass, limp wristed pantywaist. Take your Marxism and shove it up your ass.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You sound like you are angry, and lashing out.
Are you still mad about your missing fatmax 25 ft tape measure ?
Very.

I'm just curious why you need a weapon like that?

Compensating?
I'm curious as to why the frequent correlation between firearms and compensation. Why do you need anything in that case? Why stop there?

You bet. Crazy people shouldn’t have guns. Sane people don’t need them. It takes strong delusional thinking to believe the common excuses for gun ownership.
Yeah that's the only thing they'll ever be exploited for. You just rock on with that train of thought. Ignorance sure is :censored2:ing bliss.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm curious as to why the frequent correlation between firearms and compensation. Why do you need anything in that case? Why stop there?

Seriously curious.

You can't hunt with them. Are they that much fun to shoot targets that a different rifle might not be the same? G.I. Joe fantasies?

Tell me.