Wearing the Colors

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

When I wear the colors, I feel proud. My strength, my character is reflective of a company that oils a vast war-like machine that is logistics.
I have always seen drivers as the Samurai of UPS, putting on browns encourages me to stand straighter and take better care of myself and others, without sacrificing any ferocity or determination.
The UPS logo is a shield, a coat of arms, much like a brotherhood of renowned champions and veterans of the field. I see them day after day, the 25 plus year employees. That longevity, loyalty and strength to endure is upon my when I wear the logo and I want to jump in and fly out into the streets, bearing a logo that is over a century old and prospering still.
Just so you know ups does drug test

Cementups

Box Monkey
When I wear the colors, I feel proud. My strength, my character is reflective of a company that oils a vast war-like machine that is logistics.
I have always seen drivers as the Samurai of UPS, putting on browns encourages me to stand straighter and take better care of myself and others, without sacrificing any ferocity or determination.
The UPS logo is a shield, a coat of arms, much like a brotherhood of renowned champions and veterans of the field. I see them day after day, the 25 plus year employees. That longevity, loyalty and strength to endure is upon my when I wear the logo and I want to jump in and fly out into the streets, bearing a logo that is over a century old and prospering still.

They're so cute when they're new.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I think that the OP is a UPS troll. That or they need some professional help. While I think a good attitude is great, this goes too far.

sox

The Harvard kids are on Christmas break sounds like a casey trust fund kid working as a helper. Hope the driver has a back up for tomorrow!