What are you listening to? 5.1

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I like queens of the stone age music. Had not seen that video. Maybe I'm too old to get it now...
I hadn't heard that song in a while, I was listening to some old Distillers and then remembered that Brody Dalle was married to Josh Homme so I started listening to Kyuss and QotSA (obviously I'm not working:happy2:).Dave Grohl playing drums on that song btw.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That was the official cause but there was no autopsy. I think the French were just trying to let him rest in peace and avoid scandal.
Be that as it may, there was nothing about him choking on to death on his puke. I'm not sure where you got that.

oldngray

nowhere special
Be that as it may, there was nothing about him choking on to death on his puke. I'm not sure where you got that.
Might be one of those urban myths that has been floating around for years. I would have guessed OD but as you said it was officially heart failure.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Might be one of those urban myths that has been floating around for years. I would have guessed OD but as you said it was officially heart failure.
Well, it's not like anyone thinks he just up and had a heart attack out of the blue, I'm sure his lifestyle played a role.