What Are You Listening to? Part V

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
you know thats a good reason why russel brand whos done a ton of political videos dumped her ass.

shes a goody 2 shoes corporate slave. shes even supported the war criminal hillary.
3395571.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
i fuel trucks. you supervise a warehouse. i go to protests and donate. your probably a doubting tom like most other people.
The guys who I supervise make more in a week than you do in a month.

And while you're demonstrating in your free time I'm volunteering at a summer camp for disabled children.

But I'm sure that's nothing compared to being surrounded by a bunch of jobless knuckleheads protesting the cutting down of a tree in Africa.

rickyb

The guys who I supervise make more in a week than you do in a month.

And while you're demonstrating in your free time I'm volunteering at a summer camp for disabled children.

But I'm sure that's nothing compared to being surrounded by a bunch of jobless knuckleheads protesting the cutting down of a tree in Africa.
i hope they do! working in a warehouse sucks! i did that for 2 months 10 years ago, worst job ever.

your volunteering is too safe, but if you actually do that: better than nothing.

helping out disabled kids isnt gonna save america from fascism.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
i hope they do! working in a warehouse sucks! i did that for 2 months 10 years ago, worst job ever.

your volunteering is too safe, but if you actually do that: better than nothing.

helping out disabled kids isnt gonna save america from fascism.
Good thing we have dopes like you up in Canada to save us.