What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Subject: HOWARD DRUM SHOW.

This little guy is good............

HEYS FOLKS... ENJOY THE DRUMS AND LOOK FOR THE LINK
BELOW THE VIDEO TO SEE A SEVEN YEAR OLD SING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM.. GO ON...
TAKE A FEW MINUTES AND ENJOY

Take time to watch this little guy. I wonder what
he
will be doing in 20 years from now
HOWARD DRUM SHOW. Move over Ringo
You can't help but smile when you see this. You will love this little 4 yr.
old guy! He is so talented and watch his facial expressions

moreluck

golden ticket member
I remember seeing Kate Smith on TV....whenever she sang a patriotic song it gave me chills.......she wore black dresses a lot (although not in this clip). I can't picture a Lady GaGa or an Adam Lambert having the same effect today.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I remember seeing Kate Smith on TV....whenever she sang a patriotic song it gave me chills.......she wore black dresses a lot (although not in this clip). I can't picture a Lady GaGa or an Adam Lambert having the same effect today.
She helped Philly win 2 Stanley Cups in the 70"s . Now that they are in the finals again they are rolling her out along with the other singer Lauren Hart the daughter of the deceased much beloved announcer of the Flyers Gene Hart. With Kate,Lauren Pronger, and the goalie Leighton the Blackhawks and Red have no shot.

wkmac

Anybody like "The Tea Party?" The band that is.

The singer reminds me of the late Jim Morrison. The moves and a bit of the singing style. I like the heavy rock with the European techno dance groove.

I also like The Bazaar with that pulsing middle eastern style in a type Zeppelin/Kashmir feel to it.

DS, It's a Canadian band so what's the skinny on them?

tourists24

I thought it was pretty cool of Portnoy to step in for "The Rev" not only in the studio but to help the band get back out on the road. Whether it lasts after this is hard to say but at least they're getting back up on the horse.

I hear ya WK..... It's gonna be an emotional tour.... I hope they find a way to stay together but the Rev was a big part of Sevenfold

fxdwg

Long Time Member
default.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.