What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

over9five

Staff member
Katy Perry Hot n Cold. Just torrented it.

KIDDING!!!! IT WASN'T ME, CYBERCOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over9five

Staff member
Anyone eat Pop-Tarts?

I got a $10 coupon for ITunes inside a box and downloaded Kaskade's "Strobelight Seduction".

Great album!

Big Babooba

XM & Sirius are commemorating the 40th anniversary of Woodstock this weekend.Some great listening. I wish I were there (both time & place). The Who are performing Tommy as I type.:happy2:

wkmac

Big Babooba,

Bono at the close of their opening night at Wembley signed off by sending "Get Well Soon" wishes to Brian Eno. I'll assume you know who he is in relation to Roxy Music. No official statements have been made about Eno's health but Bono's comment has sparked a lot of debate/questions across the webs various music community.

Another Roxy alum and Eno's replacement in 73' is keyboardist/violinist Eddie Jobson whose also played with Zappa and in the late 70's formed supergroup UK with John Wetton (King Crimson, Asia) on bass, Bill Bruford (Yes, Earthworks) on percussion and Allan Holdsworth (Gong, Soft Machine) on guitar.

One of Eddie's solo albums from 1983' (post UK) was the Zinc Album which was awesome, especially for old late 60's early 70's proggers like myself. :happy-very: Here's a cut from that album and for those of you to young to appreciate vinyl, listen and you'll hear the snap, krackle, pop and it ain't rice krispees.

:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.