What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ol'browneye

Cool!

Listening to Alice in Chains - Man in a box.

and then

Primus - Wynonna's Big Brown Beaver
... that beaver eats at Taco Bell!

Gotta love "Man in the Box"

"I'm the dog that gets beat. Shove my nose in sh**!"

My buddy does that song with his band...awesome job!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Moonalice - On the Road Again

New band headed by G.E. Smith from SNL fame and sometimes jack Cassidy of Jeff Airplane and Hot Tuna.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Johnny Cash is singing "Wichita Lineman".
I generally don't care for covers but I love this version of the song.

over9five

Staff member
Some Lacuna Coil, saw them this past Saturday night!

Holy Crap, I took my daughter and her friend to an outdoor music festival maybe 6 or 7 years ago. There were 3 stages, and I was alone at one (as they had quickly abandoned me). I hear this woman start to sing at another stage, and I was drawn to her amazing voice. It was Cristina Scabbia singing "Heavens A Lie".

We heard 30 bands that day, but Lacuna Coil was just amazing!

wkmac

Over,

We met the band out of pure chance back in 2007' as they were on tour for Karmacode. My son had completed Book 1 of his guitar lessons and the rule was, complete Book One on acoustic and I buy the first electric guitar of your choice. So off to the music store we went and just by chance Lacuna Coil was in town early and had time to kill so they showed up at the same store because they happen to be friends of one of the guys who works there. Knew him from the music biz. Anyhoo, he intro'd us to Christina, Andrea, Cristano and Marco (the guitarists) the other Marco and Cristano (bass and drums) stayed back at the venue. They were all super nice and just a delight to talk too.

They also sounded damn good Saturday night but their set was too short as All That Remains was the headliner.

over9five

Staff member
Over,

We met the band out of pure chance back in 2007' as they were on tour for Karmacode. My son had completed Book 1 of his guitar lessons and the rule was, complete Book One on acoustic and I buy the first electric guitar of your choice. So off to the music store we went and just by chance Lacuna Coil was in town early and had time to kill so they showed up at the same store because they happen to be friends of one of the guys who works there. Knew him from the music biz. Anyhoo, he intro'd us to Christina, Andrea, Cristano and Marco (the guitarists) the other Marco and Cristano (bass and drums) stayed back at the venue. They were all super nice and just a delight to talk too.

They also sounded damn good Saturday night but their set was too short as All That Remains was the headliner.

Great story! I know I was thinking "the set was too short" too!

Failure Boy

Recently :
ALICE IN CHAINS - Facelift
ALICE IN CHAINS - Dirt
CROWPATH - Red On Chrome --> total swedish grind chaos
HEIMAT LOS - La Seconde Nécessaire --> first french punk hardcore band from the 80's
DETESTATION - cult punk from Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.