What do you do for fun at work that won't get you fired?

H

hseofpayne

This one time, at UPS, I went to work and didn't break any rules or regulations and I had fun working. I joked with my preloader, kidded around with my customers while not wasting any company time, and had a good time laughing about things that happened to other drivers after clocking out while we were in the locker room. Share any stories you have of good, clean, non-fireable fun.

scoobypanda

If I partake in any a.m hijinks I deduct the time from my lunch and if I suspect a possibility of p.m shenanigans I cut my lunch 2 minutes short to make up all paid time. All of my jokes are politically correct. I have never nor will I ever partake in or discuss any sort of gambling i.e: football pools, super bowl,I mean Big Game boxes, march madness etc. My sturdy brown or black polishable leather upper work shoes are always shiny and if the guy next to me in the pcm is not wearing shiny shoes, I often shine his during the meeting. I have a white tshirt that had the left sleeve slightly longer than my short sleeve ups shirt, but I chewed off the offending 1/8 inch of white fabric. When customers wave at me on the road, I refuse to wave back because that would require removing a hand from the steering wheel. I have to go now, want to iron my uniforms for monday.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Well it didnt get me fired, but it might get me booted off this site......

Lemme think about it.

I had nothing to do with this, but there was once a feeder driver that no one could stand, not the company or the other drivers. Always had this big mouth, trying to stir up trouble, and never taking a stand on anything useful.

Anyway, there was a plumbing problem and they had to cut off the water for a while, and air got into the system.

Anyway this driver went up to use the urinal, and when he hit the handle, the air in the lines, under great presure, forced the water in front of it out so hard, that the "deposit" he had made, and others as well when the water had been off, ended up all over his uniform. He was soaked. I would have given $100 to have been a fly on the wall and been able to see it first hand.

d

SoyFish

When I am loading I have fun by breaking jams and listening to the other workers complain...

The one day the radio was playing hip-hop (music I like) and the guy loading with me was like "they had 80's rock on and they changed to this garbage" I shrugged.

But breaking jams is fun cause conveyor belts are fascinating to me for some reason...

Thorn

I like to show up at my biggest pickup account at 5 minutes til closing and drag my feet making the pickup. I have the most fun on fridays. LOL. :rofl:

tieguy

Banned
When I can get my hands on someones cell phone I like to save an obscene appointment on their phone.

the last one I did was on a friday night while at the bar.

I saved an appointment on this persons phone to "perform an unnatural act on" the boss for 3pm monday.

some words ommitted for vulgaritys sake.:happy-very:

Fishbulb

I just sing to myself all day on the route. Unfortunately theres only about 4 songs that I remember all the words to so I end up singing Dogs by Pink Floyd a lot cause its a long song.