What do you do if...

JL 0513

There's one particular route I cover that this actually happens often. It has a 7pm p/u. It's a high dollar account so worth it to UPS. Typically about 20+ NDA including several internationals everyday. Since you need to make the air trailer by 7:30, you must be done before this p/u. Inevitably, you end up with down time. They can't over dispatch the route obviously because you would need a meet all the time. The other day I managed a whole extra hour of sit time. Hey, it's not my problem.

Grey

Send an ODS: "I can help if needed". This covers you.

Sounds good. Calling the office is too direct so it would probably guarantee you extra work. They've been adding a split route lately on Wed/Thu and I get this specific mall route done quick especially if I can PU some stores when I deliver. Sometimes I have 20 min and sometimes close to an hour.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Not necessary they know exactly where he's at and how long he's been there if they need help Iam gonna guess they'll get ahold of him
The only thing we can easily pull up is his last delivery and where. Sure we can see where you are. But ODSE is so buggy the data is usually way behind real life. It isn't uncommon to have a guy on the map as being 45 minutes away when he's already punched out.

To get the accurate stuff we need to download the DIAD.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sit and wait.

There was this one route I used to crush, and a few times I stop completed a letter box 10 minutes early. One of my Sup's chewed me out and said next time to wait there until pickup time.

Easiest money you can make in delivery. Pickup compliance :)

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
There was this one route I used to crush, and a few times I stop completed a letter box 10 minutes early. One of my Sup's chewed me out and said next time to wait there until pickup time.
We have to run a report every night called "Letterbox before scheduled time" even if you're a minute early they'll nail you for it.
With Orion, we aren't allowed to transfer work in the diad from another diad so helping isn't an option or it shows up on a report.
There are ways of sending help without showing up on a report but you have to bend over backwards.