What do you guys do for extra money outside of preload?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
In the 80's, I sold weed.

But to be honest, I never made any money. Another preloader fronted me a 1/4 pound of great green, and just told us to give him back the $185 when we sold it. I kept an ounce, and split the other three up to get back the $185. Usually took a week.

The days of no responsibilities...

BrownDog5117

I work at a golf course. Since I worked at the golf course, seasonally, full-time for a few years before I started UPS, my boss lets me come in after working UPS in the morning.

I work 4-8/830 at UPS, then shoot into the golf course for around 9 and work until 3. I'm fortunate that my golf course boss understands that I'm trying to go full-time at UPS and he's been incredibly flexible with me.

Cementups

Box Monkey
My first summer at UPS I worked at a local tire shop and sweated my nuts off that year. The next year or so I worked at a video rental store, pre Netflix and Red Box. I also bought and sold baseball cards to other dealers and made some serious bank.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My first summer at UPS I worked at a local tire shop and sweated my nuts off that year. The next year or so I worked at a video rental store, pre Netflix and Red Box. I also bought and sold baseball cards to other dealers and made some serious bank.
I made some serious cash selling sports cards in the late 80's early 90's as well. I remember finding a near mint michael jordan rookie card and making some serious cash off it.

calcio56

In the 80's, I sold weed.

But to be honest, I never made any money. Another preloader fronted me a 1/4 pound of great green, and just told us to give him back the $185 when we sold it. I kept an ounce, and split the other three up to get back the $185. Usually took a week.

The days of no responsibilities...

1/4 pound for 185...?

Future

Victory Ride
I was a "Casual Driver" b4 i made seniority.....did alot of landscaping......ran a crap spreader for a farm.....key was "off the Books" jobs..... cause i wasnt guaranteed hrs per week (this was a while ago)..... so if things got lean at UPS i could do other job and collect unemployment