What do you think of the recount that Hillary and Jill Stein have tried to pull against Donald Trump

Beerus the Destroyer

I told liberals that the recount was pointless, and it only proved that Trump got 131 more votes. If you really wanted a recount why only the states Trump won, and why not California or New York? Trump won the electoral vote by a landslide and that's all that matters. What sore losers, I'm just upset that a huge chunck of my tax money came out of my paycheck to pay for it. Trump is your next president, deal with it.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Looks like Michigan has some serious problems .
Many sampled tally counts are coming up short on actual ballots .
The claim is now that machines were faulty .
One must thank Jill Steins for her ability to make a state wide audit a reality .

jaker

trolling
I told liberals that the recount was pointless, and it only proved that Trump got 131 more votes. If you really wanted a recount why only the states Trump won, and why not California or New York? Trump won the electoral vote by a landslide and that's all that matters. What sore losers, I'm just upset that a huge chunck of my tax money came out of my paycheck to pay for it. Trump is your next president, deal with it.
Oh just stop it , we know you don't care about politics

DOK

Looks like Michigan has some serious problems .
Many sampled tally counts are coming up short on actual ballots .
The claim is now that machines were faulty .
One must thank Jill Steins for her ability to make a state wide audit a reality .
Is this a joke? Good one

Babagounj

Strength through joy
First off they are from Hollywood .
Where their main function in life is to entertain
the masses by reading some one's else words from a script .
Some how they think they can speak for themselves which in the real world only shows their lack of morals .