What does OTH mean on my paycheck?

synystergates

OPW 20.00 H OTH 28.00 H

I have this on the bottom of my paycheck. I think I know that OPW means option week, but I have no idea what OTH means. And any reason why I would have 28 hours of OTH?

rod

Retired 22 years
OPW 20.00 H OTH 28.00 H

I have this on the bottom of my paycheck. I think I know that OPW means option week, but I have no idea what OTH means. And any reason why I would have 28 hours of OTH?

Over Time Hours----28 hours of over time in one week:happy2: Now go buy that new truck or house and do your part for the economy:wink2:

Sayrah

So which is it? On Time Honoree? Sick days? And how many hours do you need to work to get 1 day? Also what does OPD mean? Option Day? Like if I choose to go home if they're over staffed and I can use that to cover the hours I'd lose?

Thanks!

UPS Preloader

So which is it? On Time Honoree? Sick days? And how many hours do you need to work to get 1 day? Also what does OPD mean? Option Day? Like if I choose to go home if they're over staffed and I can use that to cover the hours I'd lose?

Thanks!

More importantly, why would you go home when your are guaranteed 3.5 hours? Once I get up and go to work, there is no way in hell I'm ever going to volunteer to give up my hours and go home.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Thanks!

OPD is Option Day. This day used to be Election Day. If you work on your option day, you get double time for hours worked, plus the option day pay. Personally, I liked it better as Election Day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

OPD is Option Day. This day used to be Election Day. If you work on your option day, you get double time for hours worked, plus the option day pay. Personally, I liked it better as Election Day.

In our district OPD is used for our personal days and OTH is for our sick days.