What exactly is a Runner/Gunner?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Shirt sleeve weather for @rod

1704986698467.png

rod

Retired 22 years
Shirt sleeve weather for @rod
We don't pay much attention to "wind chill" numbers. I delivered one day when it was minus 52 degrees below --actual temp. God only knows what the wind chill would have been that day. My truck was left running all day (even at lunch) and the radiator was completely covered with cardboard. NOT a fun day ---the whole week was terrible. The HIGH for that week was like Minus 12 below. Thank god for Global Warming. So far this winter we haven't had a below zero temp---------until tonight it is predicted to be like -4

oldngray

nowhere special
We don't pay much attention to "wind chill" numbers. I delivered one day when it was minus 52 degrees below --actual temp. God only knows what the wind chill would have been that day. My truck was left running all day (even at lunch) and the radiator was completely covered with cardboard. NOT a fun day ---the whole week was terrible. The HIGH for that week was like Minus 12 below. Thank god for Global Warming. So far this winter we haven't had a below zero temp---------until tonight it is predicted to be like -4
Heaters in those old trucks barely worked

clean hairy

Classic thread. Good to see I learned a lot between my post on page 1 when I was qualifying and today, just 4 months away from top scale.

Now that I'm a bid route driver, you'll all be pleased to know that I indeed have "that guy" in my loop. Dude comes in about 30-45 minutes before start time and loads his truck for free, bitches to the dispatcher about how :censored2:ed he is for that day, and then beats me back to the building every single day.
Sounds like Dave is back at work?

Driver7906

Dumbasses that work during their lunch and break. Drive at excessive speeds. Roll stop signs. D.R. packages to the fastest, easiest location, disregarding potential theft or weather damage. Sign for packages with no one present. Literally run in the streets. Cut accross lawns. Call pickup accounts instead of actually going there. E.C. packages simply because they dont wanna deliver the area. Do not attempt call tags. Double park. Park illegally. Whine about dispatch in the morning and get stuff cut off them. Come in early and load truck/organize load off the clock. The list goes on, and on.
Basically someone who doesnt do the job like a man, but instead a bitch, without a single ounce of integrity.
What does it mean to E.C. a package?