What goes through peoples mind when selfishness is all that matters?

moreluck

golden ticket member
My particular issue with the Duggars ( JIM BOB and Michele) is that without the Television show paying them, they would not be able to survive nor pay for the children respectively. A cable television channel exploits this womans "mental issue" with birthing children and pays her to avoid common sense. What has to happen? Does Michele need to lose her life trying to birth more children because "she" believes each pregnancy is determined by GOD?

How old is too old? Even dog breeders know how many times they can birth a mother B-itch before the odds of unhealthy pups becomes the norm. When will someone step up and tell Michele that GOD isnt really involved in her pregnancies?

Some of her children are having children already, maybe its time to call it a day and just be a grand mother and ask the space god to beam down some supernatural birth control?

Peace.

TOS
Are you now going to dictate how many grandchildren she can have? Move to China...one child per family!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
To each their own. it is America. While having 19 kids is not my idea of fun, they seem happy. Large families are like that., And the loss of any child, the 9th, 12th or 20th is a deep sorrow. Thats a love thing, and all the kids feel a loss right now I am sure. As well as the parents.
Go worry about the crack whore, having crack addicted babies, that are on the system from cradle to grave. Save the children, jail the mother, and give those kids to a family who would love to have 19 that cant have one.

brett636

My particular issue with the Duggars ( JIM BOB and Michele) is that without the Television show paying them, they would not be able to survive nor pay for the children respectively. A cable television channel exploits this womans "mental issue" with birthing children and pays her to avoid common sense. What has to happen? Does Michele need to lose her life trying to birth more children because "she" believes each pregnancy is determined by GOD?

How old is too old? Even dog breeders know how many times they can birth a mother B-itch before the odds of unhealthy pups becomes the norm. When will someone step up and tell Michele that GOD isnt really involved in her pregnancies?

Some of her children are having children already, maybe its time to call it a day and just be a grand mother and ask the space god to beam down some supernatural birth control?

Peace.

TOS

Certainly a good Catholic such as yourself would understand someone believing God is involved in their pregnancy. *sarcasm off*