What happened to 12 hour days????

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And I would like my EAM time to be included in my 9.5 dispatch. In Jan . When we can file again. But I have not seen check. Since I filed for August and September and October. 14 hr days 8 hrs denied. 3 times. The last one. I was so :censored2: off 8 hr request came in the building. Told I have to go back out. Told them I have an 8 out the gate. Denied nobody is getting 8 hrs. Get an empty car.. Your going back out...which I did. Direct order. Should have walked out. Article 37 did not help me. Dignity and respect is not in our center
What region are you in?

EAM does count for 9.5. 9.5 worked is 9.5 worked end of story. Had nothing to do with dispatch. It could be a 7 hour dispatch.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So Mon at the PCM it was said we can only work 12 hrs. On Friday I ran out of hrs at 430Pm. In 17 yrs never had to bring back stops. Until Friday. 130 pcs. Then they ODS us saying sat is a working day. I laughed. But drivers who were out of hrs went in. So we had sups driving drivers out of hrs on sat. Since they did not have enough drivers. The ones that were out of hrs (60) worked in the hub loading trailers. I didn't work . I want double time over 60
I'll bet you anything your sups were out of hours Saturday also.

dqs95124

Nope the sups had 14 hrs. But he was so pissed off. He told our driver who was a helper. (60) that we are going in at 5.

Holydriver

Was there a few moons ago for Civil defense training Army (MP)
my personal belongings spent a lot of time there. majority of my time while stationed there was spent across the pond. i almost bought some land in afghanistan. figured i may as well considering how much of my life was spent there

Brown Spider

the coldest day in my life was a day in July in Watertown
Sounds like "A Better Place To Be", the Harry Chapin song from the early 70's about a night watchman in Watertown, NY. Leading into the song, Chapin says of Watertown, NY..."I spent a week there one afternoon". Didn't know what he meant until I spent a month there one week!

Mink55

The company is going to get as many of the (60) hours you're allowed from you this time of year. It's how it is especially with the power of E commerce (it's printed on both sides of your truck) booming more and more every year. Could you say this 15 years ago with Amazon being 6 years old? Not at all. I'm always tired of the old timers bitching about getting sent back out during peak [emoji30]. Been driving for over 10 years now and it's always the same whining from these man children. They get the best treatment during the year and can't ever wipe their tears for the newly expanded peak season (11/1-1/7). That's right ladies & and gents somewhere in that wide range of dates (depending on your route) there's going to be high stop counts especially when Santa needs help in December. Especially with 9.5 grievances off the table the company thrives this time of year (look at our stock). So kiss the family goodbye until you come back from the North Pole in January.

Now I'll leave you with the best advice for peak.
As for your elf/helper. Rifle through all them until you can find a decent one (if he/she shows up lol) then mold them to your abilities as best you can. Try to build a friendship. Don't be a grinch old timers, I know a lot of you hate helpers. I see it all the time. It's up to you to take the effort off your shoulders.

dqs95124

I can do 12 newbie. Going back out after 12 to help a Milker sucks. I do my 250 to 300 stops w/ the helper for 6 hrs. Driving in getting the ODS to go help at 8pm sucks. I do early work to.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I can do 12 newbie. Going back out after 12 to help a Milker sucks. I do my 250 to 300 stops w/ the helper for 6 hrs. Driving in getting the ODS to go help at 8pm sucks. I do early work to.
I read these posts and hope that one day you realize that you create some of your own issues.