• Who Attended McCain's Funeral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did You Copulate With Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If you have additional suggestions, please post and I will add if it makes sense ... and I feel like it!

Get over it you Snowflakes and cuckservatives!

Serf

As Michael Tracey so aptly stated. McCain's Funeral was not so much for him, but for an ideology that sustained America's Imperial Hegemony. Shows of elite unity during "McCain Holy Week" are a defense mechanism. They create this weird mythology to justify their precarious existence. Obama makes a "we were on the same team after it was all said and done" metaphor. Which is largely a hollow statement.
So I would add "other" to this list. A total reshape of the GOP is what I want.

Meat

If you have additional suggestions, please post and I will add if it makes sense ... and I feel like!

Please add the following: having a little fun before the portion of your brain that interprets and processes pleasure, which peaks at age 15 (sorry folks, that’s just a biological fact), starts to atrophy in earnest.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
As Michael Tracey so aptly stated. McCain's Funeral was not so much for him, but for an ideology that sustained America's Imperial Hegemony. Shows of elite unity during "McCain Holy Week" are a defense mechanism. They create this weird mythology to justify their precarious existence. Obama makes a "we were on the same team after it was all said and done" metaphor. Which is largely a hollow statement.
So I would add "other" to this list. A total reshape of the GOP is what I want.
Gotcha

floridays

living a meaningful life is #1

which ties into global warming #2
nuclear war #3

all are tied into capitalism
Gonna tilt at windmills your whole life? I would assume the most important thing for you would be getting out of mamas basement.

rickyb

Gonna tilt at windmills your whole life? I would assume the most important thing for you would be getting out of mamas basement.
actually what i said are the real issues. everything else is a distraction to keep the $$ flowing.

the most important thing is being a good citizen and living a balanced life which is self sacrifice fighting the forces of death and evil and letting go of the outcome. the action itself is success not whether i can measure what i accomplish.

aka faith, a kind which most ppl havent come to terms with their lack of.

floridays

actually what i said are the real issues. everything else is a distraction to keep the $$ flowing.

the most important thing is being a good citizen and living a balanced life which is self sacrifice fighting the forces of death and evil and letting go of the outcome. the action itself is success not whether i can measure what i accomplish.

aka faith, a kind which most ppl havent come to terms with their lack of.
I was playin with you brother, tell Mama, "Goober say's hey."