What pre-load jobs are considered light duty?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77202
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 77202

What pre-load job(s) are considered to be 'light duty' for someone with a reported knee injury -- but can still work?

D

Deleted member 77202

The reason I'm asking is just out of curiosity simply because I was wondering what job a co-worker of mine will be doing since they have an injury.

In my opinion, there really aren't any jobs in Pre-load where you don't have to lift, bend, stand, walk, etc. for long periods of time. Nothing I can think of. Even the 'easiest' jobs require some occasional heavy lifting, climbing stairs, bending, etc.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The reason I'm asking is just out of curiosity simply because I was wondering what job a co-worker of mine will be doing since they have an injury.

In my opinion, there really aren't any jobs in Pre-load where you don't have to lift, bend, stand, walk, etc. for long periods of time. Nothing I can think of. Even the 'easiest' jobs require some occasional heavy lifting, climbing stairs, bending, etc.
Why do you so about what job your coworkers is doing?

Box_Troll

"Sorting smalls" ( envelope type packages )... That is the easiest preload position at our location. No lifting at all..