what should i do?

HazMatMan

today, the security "invited" me to thier office and throw me in the small room for an hour. then they came in and ask me if i stole some candy or not.
what will they do next?
Are you still in that small room waiting for us to tell you what they will do next?? Lol. When they asked whether you stole candy or not, you should have said "You tell me, you got the cameras."Lol. Hey, they threw you?? That's violence in the workplace. Lol.

Leftinbuilding

today, the security "invited" me to thier office and throw me in the small room for an hour. then they came in and ask me if i stole some candy or not.
what will they do next?

In our center, the next step is usually splinters under the fingernail. Don't know if this is national policy.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Don't you all just have a mental picture of Kenmei?

Probably good as gold too! With a relaxed attitude.

kevin_teenager_203.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
well, i answer then i dont know what happen and that security stare at me with his big eye and scared me .he told me that nobody can escape from his eye.:happy2::knockedout:if he found any evidence he will sent me to jail till death
Jail till death is a horrible thing.
Especially in Turkey.
What did you do with the candy wrapper kenmei?

helenofcalifornia

See Kenmei, even you have a hard time "dumbing down." You put a " " around "invited" in your initial post. A dummy, like you make yourself out to be, wouldn't do that. It's hard to act dumb when you're not. You probably have a PhD in business or something. You show your wit and humor with these light-hearted posts. Keep on posting Kenmei with your troubled times at UPS. All of us laugh.

Leftinbuilding

See Kenmei, even you have a hard time "dumbing down." You put a " " around "invited" in your initial post. A dummy, like you make yourself out to be, wouldn't do that. It's hard to act dumb when you're not. You probably have a PhD in business or something. You show your wit and humor with these light-hearted posts. Keep on posting Kenmei with your troubled times at UPS. All of us laugh.

Helen, I have suspected Kenmei is "crazy like a fox". He/she is probably getting a bigger laugh than we do. I do know that anytime I see his name I open the thread. Entertaining.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'll bet he sits at his laptop and has to think hard to write at the level that he does instead of at the level he is capable of. Helen is right, every once in a while he "slips" but, at any rate, I enjoy his posts as they give me something to laugh about. Post on, kenmei!!