What the MSM won't report

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are the one who doesn't get it. Yes, the links that you post are no longer in http format--they are in word format---but the basic concept is the same. You should always verify the information contained in the link prior to posting the link.

The headline did say that PP said that abortion was sexy; however, the content of the article stated that the tweet from PP said that being pro-choice was sexy. Being pro choice means that you feel that women should have the choice to have an abortion but does not necessarily say that you think abortion is the only choice.

As I said---I love calling you out when you copy and paste without actually reading what you are C&P ing.
You don't get it....I HAVE NO CONTROL over headline links. The blue headline was what printed out and it did connect to the story I wanted to post.
There was no mix up. Are you Klein's brother?

Here's the friggen' story........what does that headline say?????????????????

Where does it say that i authored it????????

Saturday, January 14, 2012 @ 5:00 pm | Planned Parenthood Tells Supporters Abortion Is “Sexy”… Sick.

Via Life News:
In the latest comment from the Planned Parenthood that will undoubtedly have pro-life advocates rolling their eyes, the abortion business sent a message on Twitter today making the claim that abortion is sexy.
Pro-abortion activists supported the statement with glee, with eniolaanna saying, “championing a woman’s right to decide WHEN & IF her body is shared & by whom is sexy.” Another twitter follower, sara_moe agreed and said, “Independence & empowerment are sexy, & being prochoice is both to me.”

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You don't get it....I HAVE NO CONTROL over headline links. The blue headline was what printed out and it did connect to the story I wanted to post.
There was no mix up. Are you Klein's brother?

I never said that there was a mix up. The headline that you posted was indeed for the article contained therein. My point was the headline and article did not match. The headline stated that abortion was sexy while the article stated that being pro choice was sexy. That is why you should always click on the link to verify that the headline and article match prior to posting the link. Otherwise you look like a fool for having posted the link.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I never said that there was a mix up. The headline that you posted was indeed for the article contained therein. My point was the headline and article did not match. The headline stated that abortion was sexy while the article stated that being pro choice was sexy. That is why you should always click on the link to verify that the headline and article match prior to posting the link. Otherwise you look like a fool for having posted the link.

Nobody gives a flying **** anymore !!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ten years ago, Girl Scouts media relations officer Joshua Ackley was frontman for the “homopunk” band the Dead Betties.
The video for “Hellevator” portrays a woman being strangled in an elevator shaft while Mr. Ackley flashes a menacing grin.

Today he issues press releases, posts news and views on the Girl Scouts’ blog, and tries to mollify moms who are concerned about Girl Scout ties with Planned Parenthood. In fact, it was Mr. Ackley who facilitated the Girl Scouts’ “no adults allowed” workshop at the United Nations — the workshop in which the Planned Parenthood sex brochure “Healthy, Happy, and Hot” was offered, although part of Mr. Ackley’s job is to deny it.
It wouldn’t be a surprise if someone like Mr. Ackley was behind the Girl Scouts’ recent scandal: a guidebook that tells girls to check with the leftist, George Soros-funded Media Matters before believing what they read in the news.

“they do use unpaid child labor to make their sales, and the troop only gets 10 percent of the revenues anyway.”
True. According to the Girl Scouts’ website, the lion’s share of the money goes not to the troop but to bureaucrats up the chain of command in multicounty councils. The national office gets a piece of the pie, too, in the form of royalties based on gross annual sales volume — about 200 million boxes per year.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Lanny Breuer, head of the Justice Department’s criminal division, were partners for years at a Washington law firm that represented a Who’s Who of big banks and other companies at the center of alleged foreclosure fraud, a Reuters inquiry shows.
[The Social] Justice Department hasn’t brought any criminal cases against big banks or other companies involved in mortgage servicing, even though copious evidence has surfaced of apparent criminal violations in foreclosure cases.
The evidence, including records from federal and state courts and local clerks’ offices around the country, shows widespread forgery, perjury, obstruction of justice, and illegal foreclosures on the homes of thousands of active-duty military personnel.
Just as the Obama Regime throws thousands of troops out of work by slashing the military budget even while accelerating spending everywhere else, its cronies have been seeing to it that vets have no homes to go back to. But it doesn’t matter; soldiers are unlikely to vote for Obama anyway.
Jammie Wearing Fools.

moreluck

golden ticket member
24mdz6g.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(WASHINGTON)-- Congressman Allen West (R-FL) released this statement today after sending a letter to President Barack Obama condemning the Administration's release of a known Hezbollah terrorist responsible for the murder of an Army officer and four other service members:​
"It is with great disappointment and concern that I write to President Barack Obama today with regards to Ali Musa Daqduq and the decision by the Administration to release this madman to an Iraqi court, who in turn set this known terrorist free.
Ali Musa Daqduq led a well-planned and coordinated attack in Karbala, Iraq in 2007 in which one American soldier, Captain Brian Freeman, was killed and four other service members were abducted and later murdered.
The Administration mistakenly used the Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA), which required Iraqi citizens to be handed over to Iraq before December of 2011, as a reasoning for Daqduq's release to the Iraqi government. However, since Ali Musa Daqduq was born in Lebanon, and was in fact a Lebanese citizen at the time of his capture, SOFA should not have applied to him.
As someone who served 22 years in the United States Army and served in both Operation Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom, I can tell you that true leadership means making responsible decisions, not necessarily popular ones. The President had options when dealing with this terrorist. Daqduq could have been transferred to Guantanamo Bay where he could have been tried in front of a military commission.
The fact that our President makes these kinds of decisions, while American soldiers like Michael Behenna, William Hunsaker, and Joseph Mayo remain imprisoned at Fort Leavenworth for incidents that occurred during the heat of battle, is pure hypocricy.
I find the release of Ali Musa Daqduq to be an utter betrayal not only to those who perished at the hands of this terrorist, but to all men and women who paid the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan.
I ask President Obama for a prompt and personal response to this decision. As the Commander-in-Chief, you owe the American people nothing less."
For the entire letter Congressman West sent to President Obama, click here.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's not forget how John Edward's daughter was able to get out of jury duty.
She claimed not to be a citizen. But she’s an attorney.