what to do??

beach2626

I need help/ comments from fellow ups drivers. I want me to tell you my scenario, I was hired as a driver back in september. I still have not go into the union. I was told today that since its past feb 28th they start taking away days that i worked that went towards to getting into the union. The center that i work out is very slow, there are 3 of us left that havent got into the union and they are only giving us a day or two to work during the week.... With this being said do you think they are just jerking us around.

wily_old_vet

Beach-Since every area has its own rules you need to contact your union Business Agent and explain to him what is going on. Yes it sounds like you are getting jerked around and if it is shown that you have made your 30 days you will get any lost pay from that time. CONTACT YOUR BUSINESS AGENT. Stop relying on this board to solve this. We can't. And let us know what your BUSINESS AGENT says.

OldUPSDriver

I am convinced that beach is not the sharpest pencil in the drawer!!! You all have told him to contact the union but he cannot seem to understand what your saying.

ImpactedTSG

OldUPSDriver said:
I am convinced that beach is not the sharpest pencil in the drawer!!! You all have told him to contact the union but he cannot seem to understand what your saying.
who is it that he is supposed to contact? :lol:

:wink: