What were you coded as when off with Covid?

Michael Scott

I am just making sure my center isnt making a mistake that will make me lose my insurance for the week or two I am out with covid. My timecard currently says “called in”. I have already submitted my Ups covid form and positive test result. Has anyone been coded anything different than “called in”?

JustDeliverIt

I am just making sure my center isnt making a mistake that will make me lose my insurance for the week or two I am out with covid. My timecard currently says “called in”. I have already submitted my Ups covid form and positive test result. Has anyone been coded anything different than “called in”?

They just burned my sick days and was paid off of those. Then, after submitting all the paperwork and waiting a few months they gave me my sick days back.

Whither

Scofflaw
Are you out with Covid now? As far as I understand, covid leave hasn't been available since the national emergency declaration (or whatever it's called) wasn't renewed back in Feb or March when it expired.

Michael Scott

Are you out with Covid now? As far as I understand, covid leave hasn't been available since the national emergency declaration (or whatever it's called) wasn't renewed back in Feb or March when it expired.
Yes i am currently out with covid. Was told we still receive up to two weeks paid if needed.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Mine was left as called-in even though my supervisor quarantined me. I was told there isn’t a correct code so that’s what they have to use. Keep your documents just in case.

over9five

Staff member
Very interesting. I think I'd be pretty pissed off if I ever get Covid, and they wont pay me as they have others...

Potato

Try calling HRSC 1-866-790-9505. I’m out with Covid now too, that’s who I called. They sent a form through email to get paid eventually. I was also told by the union and HRSC that we get 10 days off. Not sure if it will be the same for everyone in every local though.

ManInBrown

I think I was coded called in, then after my Covid pay was approved they went back in and changed it. I don’t remember what it was changed to.