What were you coded as when off with Covid?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1658426113240.png

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Someone in my household tested positive for Covid then I came home and took an at home test and was positive is UPS still going to cover my sick days? This is my second time getting it I got paid outright the first time. Now they’re saying they “may” be able to cover my sick days. Getting really tired of this company’s BS.

JustDeliverIt

Someone in my household tested positive for Covid then I came home and took an at home test and was positive is UPS still going to cover my sick days? This is my second time getting it I got paid outright the first time. Now they’re saying they “may” be able to cover my sick days. Getting really tired of this company’s BS.

Did you use all 10 days the first time?

When it started I used 7 days when I had to quarantine after coming in contact. A year later I tested positive and guidelines changed, used the other 3 after missing only 3 work days. Was paid for all of them.

Point is that if you have any remaining, as far as I know, you are still covered for a total of 10 days. If you needed more you could go on short term disability and didn’t have to wait a week to start collecting. I ask not aware of any of that changing.