What will you have?

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Alright. It's Saturday night and you're at a fancy scmancy restaurant. You can order anything on the menu. What will it be?

My order: Aged prime rib smothered with sauteed mushrooms, Baked potato with sour cream and butter, split-top mini-loaf with shrimp scampi sauce poured in (had this in Hawaii,must've ate about 10 loaves), Cold mug of Coors Lite. For desert, anything from the bakery at Claim Jumpers.

Note: Thing about prime-rib, must eat when hot, once cold it and the au jus sauce turn into something pretty gross.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Broiled lobster tail (really big) with lots of butter, baked potato with lots of butter, roasted asparagus with lots of butter, (are you seeing a pattern here?) and Tiramisu for dessert. :happy2:

Big Babooba

All you can eat for $69.95? Wow! They don't have buffets like that in our neck of the woods.
All you can eat lobstah! In my case all I can eat is all that they'll let me eat. Lobstahs shudder when they see me walk in!

I like steak, but...
My brother in law could do it. Every Thanksgiving I had to take an inventory of my fingers after he got done sucking down the turkey. Why stop to chew when you can swallow it whole? Oreo would stay away from him when he was eating. Smart cat.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can't believe that people would actually go on the live webcam at that steak place and just look at an empty table in a restaurant waiting for a 72 oz. steak eater !

I just looked in so I could report back to you guys !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Upstate....Ever since you posted that Big Texan site, I have been going there and today there was a guy that took the challenge and made it to just one bite to go and he threw up in the can provided........

This is taking way too much time out of my day......:wink2:

ups1990

If it's Ruth Chris Steakhouse, my order is the steak. I like a steak that talks to me, that makes its arrival known. You can hear the sizzle down the hallway. Oh, the whip yams. I'am sorry, I'am sorry not even your Grandma can make better yams. People order them to go, they are a favorite during Thanksgiving.